KEEPING OUR GUESTS AND TEAMS SAFE
We are delighted to be opening our doors once more and welcome you back to Ox Pasture Hall Hotel
The safety and well being of our guests and colleagues is at the forefront of everything we do. We would like to reassure you that a comprehensive range of risk assessments outlining our procedures in relation to COVID-19 are in place.
We will continue to follow and implement future Government and Public Health England guidance as and when it happens.
Our housekeeping team have always been thorough, but guests may now notice that this previously discreet service will be more visible throughout the hotel. This will include:
Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitation
- Enhanced cleanliness and sanitation
- Frequent use of hand sanitation
- Hand Sanitiser Gel strategically located around the hotel
- Frequent clean and sanitation of guest bedrooms, bar, restaurant, lounges, reception and other public spaces
- Frequent checks and audits of cleaning protocols
- Frequent cleaning of all surfaces, handrails and other hard surfaces
- Guests will be asked to abide by the social distancing rules in communal areas
Guests Bedroom Hygiene Protocol
Our enhanced hygiene protocols include:
- All in-room facilities will be deep cleaned between guest visits
- Extra disinfection of the most frequently touched areas and items
- All linen and towels will be cleaned by a commercial linen company and freshly made for each arrival
- Our housekeeping team can provide fresh linen and towels on request – these can be delivered to your room wrapped to avoid social contact
- Our house keeping team can also take away any rubbish on request and provide fresh bin bags.
- Customer service will be just a phone call away
We ask that our team and our guests respect the current Government guidelines around social distancing.
Social Distancing in our Bar, Lounges & Restaurant
- We have adjusted our restaurant to allow for social distancing and make the most of our outdoor dining space
- Tables will respect social distancing measures of 2 metres between parties
- A preferred time slot for dinner may be requested at the point of making a hotel reservation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner times will be confirmed on check-in to ensure times are staggered so that we can accommodate safe seating practice.
- Guests are welcome to enjoy drinks, food and dining in the comfort of their own room
- Room service is encouraged for guests who would prefer not to use the communal dining area. Room service fees (no cost) will be waived at this time
- Weather permitting, we encourage guests to enjoy our outdoor alfresco dining
- We have suspended the breakfast buffet. Breakfast will be table service
Keeping up to date
- Our team has undertaken robust training around the new health and hygiene protocols prior to reopening
- Our team will have their temperatures checked on arrival before their shift
- Additional hand washing procedures and audits have been introduced for our team
- We have implemented staggered arrival and departure times
- PPE will be provided for our team members where appropriate, such as face coverings and disposable gloves in the kitchen and backroom service areas
These safe working practices are not exhaustive. We will continue to update this document as new guidelines are released. We look forward to welcoming you to Ox Pasture Hall Country House Hotel in the North Yorkshire Moors only 2-miles from Scarborough.
Perfect to escape the stresses of urban life and enjoy our stunning countryside location.