There are a large number of activities and attractions near Ox Pasture Hall Hotel. We have just included a few to get you started.
•Scarborough with its excellent theatre, shopping and monuments (including its ancient castle) as well as attractions such as the Sealife Centre, boat trips, beeches and a myriad of family attractions.
• Whitby is only 15 minutes away along the Yorkshire coast, with its abbey and atmospheric harbour and old town.
• Yorkshire Moors, Dales and North York Moors Railway.
• Numerous golf courses in the Scarborough area (for all abilities). Including the Championship Ganton Golf Club, which has held the Curtis Cup, Walker Cup and Ryder Cup.
• The Abbeys of Byland and Rievaulx. Both in North Yorkshire
• York, the castles of Pickering and Helmsley and the stately homes of Nunnington and Duncombe Hall are all an easy and pleasant drive away.
• A huge array of countryside activities from fishing to golf are also available in the Scarborough area.